Congratulations on Completing The Fear and Anxiety Assessment
Your overall score is 0 out of 100. This very high score suggests you experience high levels of problematic anxiety or perhaps even panic, negatively affecting your daily life and relationships. To help you understand what the problem is, watch this video titled: What is the cause of chronic anxiety or irrational fear? Also keep reading below for more information and insights.
Where You Currently Are
At this level, everyone is slightly different, but you’re some medley of depressed, exhausted, unmotivated, strung out, enraged or burnt out. Things that may have given you pleasure before, don’t as much anymore. Anxiety, stress, physical tension and aches and pains (which if they haven’t yet started, will soon) are likely your norm. You may even have panic attacks. You may have PTSD. You get sick easily. You’re either unwilling to take much risk because everything seems so scary, or you still take risks (and even enjoy them) but are overwhelmed all the time. You’re either excessively controlling over yourself and other people in your life, or on the other hand you may have simply given up. You have a breaking point, where you either explode in anger, or cry a lot (it’s usually one or the other). You feel stuck in your head and irrational but don’t know what to do about it, and either you’ve found coping mechanisms or it’s getting to be more of a problem every year. You are trying to simplify your life, even though it means walking away from dreams. You feel like insanity is but a breath away. You don’t sleep well and your mind tends to race a lot at night, which makes all this even worse.
Tips + Steps You Can Take Now
- It’s important that you get help, from somebody. There simply is no reason to feel this way, especially in today’s world when there are revolutions appearing in all walks of life, including what to do about fear/anxiety.
- It may seem like the only resources are medication, but that’s not true. Other options such as psychological therapy, breathing exercises, positive self-talk, meditation, tapping, float tanks and more can help get you through tough times. Cognitive behavior therapy, EMDR, neurofeedback or laser / light therapy also turn things around. All great resources. If you notice though, none of these offer an explanation of why you have excessive fear/anxiety in the first place. They also, only address the symptomsof fear/anxiety.
- Now available, you can instead address and resolve the underlying cause. This is an alternative to only managing symptoms your whole life, which is a slippery slope, or resorting to science to fix an emotional problem.
- The cause is not the great mystery you may think it is. If you haven’t already, watch the video above to find out more.
- The cause is your continued resistance to fear. With two of the biggest forms of resistance being; trying to understand and trying control this emotion.
- Trying to understand fear/anxiety keeps you in your head, dealing with this emotion, intellectually. This is distracting, time consuming, and because it’s like trying to understand the universe, ultimately impossible.
- Trying to conquer, overcome or control your fear/anxiety offers short term relief, yet creates greater problems over time. Whenever you try to fight or control an emotion, alas, it’ll only control you right back.
- Instead, to address the cause, you must find a way to deal with your emotion, emotionally.
- What that looks like is; first find your fear/anxiety, which exists in your body and not your mind, then learn how to have an honest and inquiring relationship with it.
- The ultimate goal being, to end the unwinnable and controlling war with fear/anxiety, and make friends with it instead. Do this, and peace will ensue. Your fear/anxiety will calm right down.
To help you make this crucial transition, Kristen created a remarkable manual; Step-by-Step, Do’s & Don’ts of Anxiety.
It includes; the 5 things NOT to do about fear/anxiety, and why. And the 5 things TO do about fear/anxiety, and how.
First, it’ll show you in clear terms, any bad habit that you’re in, and why it’s causing fear/anxiety problems for you. Then, it’ll show you exact steps to undo that damage, including a simple, few-minutes-a-day practice that’ll result in extraordinary emotional changes in your life.
The info in this manual is based on her 33+ years of real-world experience exploring exactly what works, and what doesn’t. It challenges existing norms regarding how to deal with fear/anxiety, addressing cultural habits that are not working. Then, offers exact, revolutionary steps on what to do instead.
And, it works. In the words of but one relieved client; “This ain’t no band-aid, this is the real deal.” -Melanie Tanks.
So, take advantage now. You’ll be so glad you did. It’s offered today only, for a deep discount (a reward for taking the quiz!). Take advantage of this price NOW, rather than staying stuck a moment longer.
These 5 Do’s and 5 Don’ts will end the insanity of you trying the same thing over and over, expecting different results.
Instead, go sane today. Times have changed. If you’re still in the frustrating cycle of mere symptom-control, trying to get through another day, the world has left you behind.
There are new, clear steps to take, which address and resolve your fear/anxiety for good, from the root up. This manual will show you exactly how to do that.
In final, if you don’t purchase the manual, at least, please find another resource to help you deal with this emotion, not intellectually anymore, but rather emotionally.
Look for someone then, if not Kristen, who offers an embodied learning experience. If your practitioner doesn’t know what this means, they don’t offer it. But keep looking. These types of folks are difficult, but not impossible, to find.
*Note: this assessment is not medically supported or science based. It comes from Kristen’s experience working with thousands of clients. This Web site and assessment is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that the publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, medical or other professional services. If legal or medical advice or other professional assistance is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought.