Congratulations on Completing the Quiz
Your Score is: 60
Your overall score is 60. This score suggests that while you have a better relationship with fear than 90% of the world’s population (hurrah!), you still have a few stuck places that hold you back.
You have some irrational fear or maybe a bit of chronic low grade anxiety; it’s not too bad. You’re a bit cautious and pick your moments to take risks. You feel enjoyment with life but know there could be more, but if it ain’t broke don’t fix it -right? You may question whether you’re achieving your potential, and the curiosity of ‘should I be doing more?’ may nag in the back of your head. Your personal relationships are ok, could be better, but you may not make much effort to improve them. Your health is pretty good, things are moving along nicely in your life, but there’s still a sense of “is this all there is?” or “is this really the best I can do?” You sleep pretty well. But would like to sleep more, if possible.
- Consider, seems how you found yourself curious enough about your relationship with fear to take this quiz, taking on what I call a fear practice.
- Here’s why: there are lots of practices out there; gratitude practice, forgiveness practice, mindfulness practice. All good stuff. All great for building your castle. But with a fear practice, fear being at the core of your human experience, you will have a strong, certain foundation by which to support these other noble efforts, without them collapsing like castle’s do, on days that are challenging.
- One of the best things you can do to expand who you are, is see a therapist while you’re doing great. That kind of action will take your life and your potential to the next level. Or maybe read a book on relationships when your marriage is just fine. Ask yourself then, are you willing to do such things?
- If not, realize that ‘my life is going great’ can actually be your greatest stuck place. Because it’s a place of complacency.
- It may only be times of crisis, where fear or anxiety is rampant, that you get to work taking a look at your shadow, and seek to learn something new about yourself from it, or take steps to grow as a person.
- Notice if this is where you are, today, and how that may be holding you back from your next level of development.
- If you are willing to go for it, know that having a fear practice is about shadow work. It’s about the exploration of “what is my relationship with the negative part of life?”
- Shadow work always centers around fear. Beneath jealousy is fear. Beneath anger is fear. Unworthiness, powerlessness, self-loathing, frustration, and more, beneath all dark states always you’ll find fear. The question is then, that you should be asking whenever you feel stuck or ready to learn something new is: what is my current relationship with fear?
- Do this, and you’ll cultivate a more honest, inclusive, considerate relationship with fear, which will lead toward you having a more honest, inclusive and considerate relationship with yourself. Your foundation will be strong, which will translate into better relationships with others, better sleep, better productivity, and you will become more and more willing to take risks, all which leads to growth and learning. All which leads to a solidly supported castle.
Looking For More Help:
Want to have a consistent shadow practice? Want to have it be fun, fascinating, and geared toward greater clarity about who you were meant to be, in your most honest of ways? If yes, first watch this free video explaining why someone may suffer from chronic anxiety or irrational fear, and consider reading my new book The Art of Fear: Why Conquering Fear Won’t Work and What to Do Instead, and working with me in one of four ways.
I can help you in the privacy of your own home with my course called Freedom From Chronic Fear and Anxiety. This incredible resource is designed to help you resolve any fear or shadow related problem. It will break you free from any stuck places again and again, and guide you clearly toward you becoming 100% the person you were mean to be, at your highest potential.
- live in-person events (an amazing, live group experience)
- live webinars (fantastic option if you have limited time to travel)
- private sessions with you alone or for your group (more expensive but deeply personal)
…all geared to help you address and bring to the surface for your consideration, any shadow that is following you around and messing up your life. Together lets set you free to be the person you were meant to be and live the life you were meant to live, by shining light upon your darkness until it isn’t dark anymore, at all.
Click on the link below to see all options. Help is available, one click away.
Working with me is the ultimate exploration into any fear related issue that is holding you back, and will be the missing link you desire in your practice, or your money back.