Congratulations on Completing the Quiz
Your Score is: 60
Your overall score is 60. This score suggests you have an unusually healthy relationship with fear and anxiety. Not many people do. The only question is then, do you want to make it even more progressive, and tap into the resource that is fear, as a way to go to your next level of accomplishment?
You have a healthy relationship with Fear. You enjoy excitement, life in general and seek out adventure. You like expanding who you are and will continue to grow and learn new things throughout your entire life. Every day is an opportunity to learn something new. You enjoy challenge. You see conflict as a chance to grow, and failure as a chance to learn new fascinating things about yourself and how life works. The arguments you have with your loved ones lead to greater intimacy at the end of every conflict cycle. You may be happy one day and sad the next and that’s fine. Sometimes you don’t sleep well but you know things change so fast, it’s likely just temporary, and so it’s no big deal.
- The key with you, is to take risks, any time you’re ready to go to the next level. Ask yourself then, do I feel like I’m in the mood for fear right now? Ask yourself this every day, and the days you answer yes, go out and do something that scares you.
- It doesn’t have to mean climbing the Eiffel tower using a couple of suction cups! It could just mean having that difficult conversation you’ve been putting off. Skiing a little faster this time. Wearing something that is totally not “you” just to see how it feels.
- You may be drawn to perhaps a gratitude practice, forgiveness practice, or mindfulness practice. All good stuff. This is called building the castle. Be sure though, to not to forget about the foundation, which should be a constant maintenance priority.
- Maintaining a strong foundation is called ongoing shadow work. It is the important, consistent exploration of “what is my relationship with the negative part of life?”
- You may already know this, but if you deny shadow work, in favor of only building the castle, the castle for which you spend all your resources (time, effort, money), when bad things happen it can collapse unless and until you continue to be aware of and work on your shadow.
- Shadow work centers around fear. Beneath jealousy is fear. Beneath anger is fear. Unworthiness, powerlessness, self-loathing, frustration, and more, are all down there and can pop up anytime things aren’t just perfect. Within these states, always you’ll find fear. Which is why I recommend a fear practice, as your shadow practice. This is the foundation on which you can build a strong, un-collapsible castle.
- Find a way then, to continue to cultivate an ongoing, honest, inclusive, considerate relationship with fear, and you will have an ongoing honest, inclusive and considerate relationship with yourself. Your foundation will be strong, which will translate into better and better relationships with others, better sleep, better productivity, and you will continue to be willing to take risks, which leads to continued growth and learning.
- Don’t forget, even when things on the surface are going great, that fear is beneath your relative reality at all times, always affecting your life. Stay aware of its presence, and make you relationship with this energy resource a conscious relationship, and you will negate it’s shadow and instead tap into its wisdom and aliveness any time you like.
Looking For More Help:
You are not my ideal client, but maybe you know someone who is. If you have a friend or family member who struggles with chronic anxiety or irrational fear, help them forge profound freedom and a new possibilities by having them watch this free video titled: What is the cause of chronic anxiety or irrational fear? You can also help them by recommending my book or one of several course options. Imagine how it will feel to know that you found them a permanent solution, when they thought these problems would be something they’d have to struggle with for life.
Besides reading my new book The Art of Fear: Why Conquering Fear Won’t Work and What to Do Instead, which will be a fascinating read for you, and for your loved ones, let me introduce you to your new fear practice in the privacy of your own home with my course called Freedom From Chronic Fear and Anxiety.
This incredible resource is designed to help you permanently resolve any irrational fear, chronic anxiety, or other related problem that shows up as you go about your life. Fear and anxiety are natural and normal to feel, but if ever you have problems or get stuck in any way, this course will show you what to do so you remain unstuck and in flow with these emotions. It will show you how to break free from any holdbacks, anytime you need, and guide you clearly toward creating a better life for yourself- day after day.
I also offer:
- live in-person events (an amazing, live group experience)
- live webinars (fantastic option if you have limited time to travel)
- private sessions with you alone or for your group (more expensive but deeply personal)
…all geared to helping you address and bring to the surface for your consideration, any shadow that is following you around and has the potential to mess up your life. Together lets keep you free to be the person you were meant to be and live the life you were meant to live, by shining light upon your darkness until it isn’t dark anymore, at all.
Click on the link below to see all options.
Working with me is the ultimate exploration into any fear related issue that is still holding you back, and will be the missing link you desire, or your money back.