You and Kristen, One on One, Troubleshooting
Do you struggle with an emotional or other issue that just won’t go away, and you’d like help with this?
Are you truly ready to get out of the frustrating cycle of only managing it for years, in favor of a lasting solution?
If yes, working privately with Kristen is a great option.
What she recommends is; 6 hours of sessions together to troubleshoot a single emotional issue (possibly more), no matter what or how ingrained it is. At the end of the 6 hours, plan to feel unstuck from this issue, armed with a clear step by step practice to keep you in that place of freedom.
Now, that may sound impossible, but keep reading. These powerful 6 hours can be experienced either over the phone (most typical) or in-person in four separate, 90-minute sessions, or as one, full-day adventure. They’re perfect for you, if any one of the following applies:
- you know yourself –online or group events are not your thing
- you need accountability
- you want a confidential, discrete experience
- you want to target a specific issue, that might not be addressed during a group event
- you want personalized attention
- you don’t want to wait any longer to get started
- you’re truly ready to address a deeper issue, that usually proves elusive
As for what you can address during your 6 hours, it includes but isn’t limited to the following:
- Anxiety issues
- Irrational Fear
- Something just feels off in your undercurrent
- Burn Out
- Anger issues
- A physical issue that you suspect comes from emotional repression
- Monkey Mind
- Inability to feel / numbness
- Overly Emotional
- Indecisiveness on what to do next in your life
- Panic Attacks
Any one of these can be targeted and addressed during your time with Kristen, no matter how ingrained. This is what she does best, and it will work. Remember: you’ve read about her work. This is unlike anything you’ve tried before, so keep reading for why it’s so quick.
And don’t wait another day. Get started now. There simply is no need to suffer any longer, when this unique opportunity is available.
“There is in nothing in my history to prepare me for the experiences I have with this work. I think this defies metrics.”