Welcome to an entirely new approach to excessive fear or anxiety, addressing it from the root up. These seemingly unsolvable problems are about to explained, and yes, resolved.
With this manual, we begin by dissecting exactly why you have your fear or anxiety problem in the first place. It’s different than what you think. Then we dissect all you’re doing to feel better, and why it may actually be exacerbating your issue. This comes with a fascinating list of: 5 things NOT to do about fear and anxiety and WHY, including:
• Try to understand it (you can get lost in that process forever)
• Think or talk about it (i.e. with a shrink, which can be time consuming and costly)
• Try to control it (it only winds up controlling you)
• Try to let it go or breath it away (works for a moment only)
• Try to override it with positivity or positive affirmations (also temporary, causes a bigger problem)
Then you learn an entirely new approach to fear or anxiety, outlined in a clear, step by step plan called; 5 things TO do instead, and HOW, which includes:
• Ask great questions (fascinating questions)
• Change your language (speak about fear / anxiety in an entirely new way)
• Start a fear practice (only 1-2 minutes a day)
• Get out of your head (Kristen shows you exactly how to do that)
• Get into your body (which is where the solution lies)
These 2 lists offer you multiple and profound ah-ha moments, leading to the resolution of your fear or anxiety issue.
Throughout the manual, you learn step by step how to stop dealing with your emotions intellectually, and instead, shift to dealing with them emotionally. This is what Kristen has been proven again and again to work, with tens of thousands of clients now. It quite simply, resolves your fear or anxiety for good.