“Thank you hugely for all that you gave to us and everybody in that event. It was just absolutely amazing. It’s not only a once in a lifetime experience but just from a teaching perspective some of the things you did were just really astonishing.” -George Hart
Ski With Kristen
Kristen has broken the code to easy, fun mindset training for groups or individuals, with immediate, powerful and lasting results. Working with Kristen will blow open your mind to what’s possible and effect the way you experience just about everything.
You have three choices to ski with Kristen, where she will help you get unstuck from patterns that don’t work for you anymore, facilitate you into freedom from fear, gain you access to higher states like flow and the zone, and so, so much more. Expect your personal needs and requests, to be fully addressed:
1. Hire per privately. All abilities, individuals or groups
-in Utah at your favorite ski resort for $1800 per day, 10-4
-travel to you out of state for $4500 for the first day, then $2500 each additional day, plus travel expenses
2. Attend a ski camp at Alta, Utah. Intermediate to pro level skiers, age 15 and up.
3. Heli ski with her at Points North in Alaska the end of March / beginning of April, experts only
"I’m still awestruck by the weekend."
- Elizabeth Watson
"I just wanted to say that my experience at your camp has been life changing."
- Amanda Miller
"It was so powerful for me. What you’re doing at these camps is truly amazing. That you’re able to bring so many people together from all walks of life and unify them in purpose and connect them on a real level is impressive."
- Czar Johnson
"I reflected on my life trajectory while on the trail this summer…I need to say that I think where you’ve taken skiing is ground-breaking and inspiring.”
- Kristy Johnsson
"The guidance you gave me on the chairlift has changed everything for me. I am really happy with where (my life) is going, and you helped me through (an awkward hold back)."
- Amanda Miller
"My partner and I went to the camp together and it enhanced our understanding of each other as well as our relationship – our love is flowing stronger than ever!"
- Teresa Ruminski
"(My Friend) tells me that I seem somehow happier than before. And on Wednesday it was the first time skiing since the last camp, and I was amazed. I was all alone … and skiing more gracefully than ever. I was making turns without doing anything I could detect to make them happen."
- Barry Moniak
"(Ski to Live) was, bar none, head and shoulders above the rest, the most powerful teaching and skiing experience I have had in my 39 years of skiing."
- Randy Wall
"Thanks again for offering me a life altering experience. A day hasn’t gone by since I was in Utah that I don’t think about the camp"
- Karyn Dulaney
For any event that involves interacting with Kristen live, the cancellation policy is full refund two months prior to the start of your event.
After than there is no refund, but you can transfer your seat to another person. Note, if someone does attend in your place, the money back guarantee no longer applies. (The reason why is listed under: I want to sign up a friend or family member.)
Every year zillions of ski lessons occur around the world. You also can’t swing a pole without hitting a “learn to ski better” camp run by a former pro. Most of these gatherings are focused entirely on technical or physical skills. Ditto in other sports.
Ski To Live is not in the same category as these programs. Couldn’t be more different in fact. Apples and Planets.
Ski To Live is not about where to plant your pole, how to finish your turn, etc. This type of instruction has its place for sure- and the guides will provide technical tips to you if you want them, but past a certain point too much form / technique training keeps you stuck and can hold you back from your potential.
Most athletes admit sports are 90% mental (and the other 10% is mental too). Given that, at Ski to Live, Kristen’s draws from her experience as a professional skier (who never had a coach) and what it really takes to become good at the sport, and translates that into an experience you can personally draw from. There are no lectures, your lessons will be embodied experiences as you quickly move into accessing the mental game, and then take a huge step beyond to access, embody and express other forms of consciousness you may not even know exist. It’s a truly transformative experience that also spills over in fascinating ways to your life.